The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Nelson, what is this???

Feb 17, 2004

Hi Nelson

Please answer me this disturbing question. I have very bad rashes on my upper chest that itch so very bad.Is this what is called shingles? On my upper back are tiny pimple like rashes that are very bad that i have to wear turtle necks to cover. I have tried all creams but it never goes away. What does this mean?Please tell me my dear, what kind of cream to apply.. Help me Nelson.


Response from Mr. Vergel

I wish I could help you but you need to go see your doctor and have him refer you to a dermatologist. I could be anything!Shingles usually hurt and you see blisters. Do not wait any longer and go see a doctor right away.


120 pounds, all tummy!!
Oxandrin and Anadrol...and my liver

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint