Nelson, what is this???

Hi Nelson

Please answer me this disturbing question. I have very bad rashes on my upper chest that itch so very bad.Is this what is called shingles? On my upper back are tiny pimple like rashes that are very bad that i have to wear turtle necks to cover. I have tried all creams but it never goes away. What does this mean?Please tell me my dear, what kind of cream to apply.. Help me Nelson.

Vyonne

I wish I could help you but you need to go see your doctor and have him refer you to a dermatologist. I could be anything!Shingles usually hurt and you see blisters. Do not wait any longer and go see a doctor right away.

nelson

120 pounds, all tummy!!
Oxandrin and Anadrol...and my liver