aids conference in san fran
Feb 14, 2004
Was there any good news regarding new therapies in hiv treatment disclosed at this conference? If so, which ones do you have your eye on?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am very excited about the new entry inhibitors drom Schering, BMS and Pfizer. They are oral and will be out in 2-3 years I hope! The data look great! I am injecting Fuzeon now and am looking forward to being able to take a pill instead to block viral entry!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.