Feb 11, 2004
has there been any research done on the effects of caffeine for a hiv+ person?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Not really. Just be careful with dehydration, nervousness and lack of sleep which can affect your immune system. I love my cup of coffee in the morning. Just drink it in moderation and not more than two a day. nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.