follow/up-too much testosterone

I asked a question- recently about if my body had too much testosterone- can it convert it to estrogen and cause fat gain. You responded with a yes and recommended estrogen lowering drugs. My f/up quest. is-How common is this- Is there something wrong with me that my body does this? Is this condition un masculine?I am very confused? Can you explain this to me more.Thank you.

You need to talk to your doctor about this. Some men are more prone to have more aromatization than others. It is not unmasculine, it just happens. Just have your testosterone (total and free) and estrogen measured to see where you are. Some people also have a genetic predisposition for fat deposition in the mid section, so it may be completely unrelated to estrogen or testosterone. Your doctor should be able to help. Thanks

Nelson

Nutrition
caffeine