Feb 11, 2004
I used to apply androgel to my abdomen. I have swithed to testim and the directions specifically state to not put the gel on my abs. I cannot find info anywhere as to why i should not. Any thoughts?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Do not worry about it. Use your abs. The company was required to say that because of "tranferance" issues in men who use it and may rub their bodies with their wives during sex and transfer some of the testosterone to them. You can also use your shoulders. Talk to your doctor about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fist Fighting?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.