stress vitamin, herb, or drink? please any advice? I beg you!

Hi. I am very stressed out about living with the condition. It is driving me nuts and I'm sure it isn't doing any good to my body and levels. I am wondering if you know of any vitamin, herb, or anything that might help me rule out this stress. Please anything! I beg you!

Go talk to your doctor about this. You may be experiencing clinical anxiety or depression that is making you not cope well with your diagnosis. He may want to prescribe an anti depressant/anti-anxiety drug (Celexa, Welbutrin, Zoloft, Buspar, etc) and refer you to a therapist also. Exercise also helps me cope better. There are some herbal products like Saint John's Wort that have not been proven to treat depression/anxiety in HIV that may have interactions with protease inhibitors. Some vitamin defficiencies (B12, B6) may also worsen depression. But only your doctor can know how to diagnose this problem. Hang in there. Things always get better, if we take charge.

ciclo deca durabolin
You Rock!