too much testosterone

Hello Nelson, I have been taking androgel for 3 months now. I was just told that my levels of testost. are elevated and to only use 1/2 of the packet daily. My quest. is, I have gained 15 lbs-but I have seen a major increase in fat in my love handles-I have been excercising. Years back I took test. and exper. a bloated body. My Doc. at the time said that If I had too much test.my body would convert it to estrogen. Do you think this is why I am gaing so much fat?I am not a big eater-my love handles are so large- they look like a deformity.

Yes, I would not be surprised if you are one of those patients who are more prone to aromatization (conversion of testosterone to estrogen by the aromatase enzyme). You may need to talk to your doctor to check your estrogen levels. Also, talk to him about potentially using an aromatase inhibitor like Armidex or Nolvadex. I honestly do not know if using these drugs will help you reduce your love handles, however.

Nelson

Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free...Unless they HIV
ciclo deca durabolin