HIV impact on Sexual activity
Feb 9, 2004
How true is it that we you are HIV positive, sexual abstenancy prolongs your well being - life?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I have not seen any data on this at all. I think sex is an important part of good quality of life, unless it is associated with self destructive behaviors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.