|what is most likely the first filler to become fda approved
Feb 9, 2004
Hi! What is most likely to become the first filler to be FDA approved in the United States and when?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Within a year , Artecoll (Artefill in the US) and NewFill (Sculptra in the US) will be approved. We will then need a lot of community pressure to get Medicare, Madicaid, and insurance companies to cover the costs. Also, these companies should set up patient assistance programs. So, be ready...we will need a lot of help to push this forward! I will keep everyone updated at facialwasting.org and here at thebody.com
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.