Nelson, what does it look like?

Nelson,

As an insider, one who has direct exposure to companies that work with producing new therapies and drugs for hiv could you tell me please what it looks like other than tipranavir that might be approved in 2004 as for treatment of hiv? Do you know will TMC-114 make it? What do you think? Thank you.

Greg Sanchez

Greg:

I am designing a new web site on HIV salvage therapies now since it is so hard to get information on this subject in a single source.

Tipranavir looks very promising for those with multi drug resistance virus. I know of a few people that have been able to attain undetectable VL for the first time with this drug plus Fuzeon. TMC 114, another protease inhibitor, also looks very promising. The study is enrolling now but excludes anyone with Hep A,B or C (go to www.clinicaltrials.gov and type in TMC 114 or Tipranavir). As you know, I am on salvage therapy and am always looking for what is coming up to save my life and that of all my HIV positive brothers and sisters who are not responding to therapy. I am also very excited about Shering's oral entry inhibitor. Other companies also have promising entry inhibitors coming up. So there is a lot of hope but we still need to buy time somehow! The next 2-3 years will be exciting for salvage therapy patients.

Nelson Vergel

protein supplements
what is most likely the first filler to become fda approved