what is your outake

Nelson,

How do you feel and what do you think? I read over the archives in some posts that there is a legitimate concern that some drug companies might bail in the years to come out of the hiv market thus leaving experienced, failing patients with little options for new prospects. What do you think? Is this true, or is current research and status suggesting otherwise.

Peter Stohr

I doubt it. There is a lot of money in the HIV market no matter what you hear and read. We take medications for life. The average healthy HIV patient under treatment needs $12000 worth of drugs to exist in a year. There are close to 1 million people with HIV in the US and 40 million in the world. I think most money spent in HIV drugs in the near future will be spent on entry inhibitors, though.

Nelson

Travelling from overseas
Do I have to take supplements???