Vitamin deficiency.

Hello!

I would very much like to know that if a HIV+ patient asks their doctor to check to see if they are deficient in any vitamins, minerals, nutrients and antioxidants - if that can be done (at the doctors request) via the labs in Hospitals. This seems like a simple question, however, but it is very important for me to know if and how vitamin, etc,. deficiency can be checked!

I Thank You Very Much in Advance for your answer.

Yes, there are many different types of micronutrient tests . However, some insurance companies may refuse to pay for them unless your doctor writes a good letter of justification. One of the tests that I like the mosts is Spectracell's FIA Analysis since it goes beyond blood levels of micronutrients. You can read more about it in this web site and also find doctors who use it: http://www.spectracell.com/OurServices.htm

Nelson

Supplements - what to take?
Fuzeon and lipodystrophy