Jan 31, 2004
I'am a flight attendant HIV 3yrs...weight training 3 times a week; any recommendations on GNC portein products? MY T-cells are 800!!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I like all EAS products but they tend to be more expensive. If you can tolerate milk based proteins like whey and have very little money, OSMO makes a very reasonable and tasty whey protein product. The good thing is that they have a product that comes in small bottles that you can take with you in your trips and that just need water (it has a lot of soluble fiber also, which helps!) You can get more info at the Houston Buyers Club, a non profit for people with HIV and chronic illness. www.houstonbuyersclub.org
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.