Omega 3

Nelson....time to shoot you(not really). I have started taking these a few months ago because of all the great advise you have given on them..but never read anything about the burping until now. NOW I KNOW WHERE THIS WAS COMING FROM:::HA HA. I really couldnt not figure out why i had so much air coming up. I will now freeze them to see if this helps. Also...can you tell me if a person can take to much calcium? my doc said to take 500mg with each dosage of my meds(kaletra and combivir) but I have actually been taking 1000 with each dose and that is on top of the tums I have been taking to control the burping...ha ha. Thanks for all you do K

I also take 1000 mg of calcium twice a day. It is the best way to control diarrea in my case. It is also very good for bone growth and now we are starting to see data that says that calcium may aid in fat loss. Unless you have a problem with kidney stones, I would not worry about your calcium dose. If you are taking that many Tums, however, I would talk to your doctor about using Prilosec instead to get 24 hour relief for your heart burn (I am assuming that is why you are taking TUMS). Norvir tends to give me heart burn a lotbut I keep it at bay with Prilosec (it is over the counter now)

Nelson

you are my Role Model!
recommend