you are my Role Model!

Nelson,

I just wanted to let you know that without people like you working incessantly to try to make a difference against hiv! My life would not be worth fighting for anymore! You make me want to fight as long as I can! Thank you!!! Thank You!!! THANK YOU!!! Please keep fighting and doing what you do!!!

Dylan St. John Maryland

Wow Dylan..you really know how to make a guy feel good first thing in the morning. Words like yours really give me a lot of motivation to keep doing this volunteer work for thebody.com to help others that have been dealing with problems that I have encountered in the past. I just want to make it easier on those who need help! Thanks again for your sweet words. We can beat this thing!

Nelson

Artecoll
Omega 3