Artecoll

Hi Nelson, I was wondering if you can give me some insight to the cosmetic filler Artecoll. I know it is available here in Canada, but I don't think it is aproved in the states. Do you know of any sucessful treatments with it?

Sincerely.

Artecoll will be called Artefill in the US. The FDA sent an "approvable letter" on Artefill for Summer 2004 - if Artes (he maker) has established collagen production here in the US. They are working on a plant here in San Diego to meet the FDA requirements. It has been used in Canada for a while, but I have not seen any successful lipoatrophy applications yet. It may be a good option but I am concerned about the level of training of the provider and the fact that the product can not be easily extracted after it is injected in the face. So far, people are using Silikon 1000, NewFill and BioAlcamid in the US for facial wasting more than any other options.

Nelson

dietary supplements company
you are my Role Model!