Jan 22, 2004
Hi. Could you tell me in your own experience what works best for temple holes in the forehead. What is the safest product that has the best results as of this moment for the region. I am also a cardiovascular nut. Sports running, tennis, and cross-training if this makes any difference?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Juan: Very few doctors treat that area. Bio-Alcamid and Silikon 1000 microdroplets have been used successfully if the doctor is trained well. You can find more about both of these options at facialwasting.org
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.