Jan 22, 2004
You recently reccomended Megabrite.com as fish oils which are packaged in nitrogen and do not promote burping. I cannot find any info on this product. Can you provide more information soI can locate this product? Thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
My apologies! It is OMEGABRITE.com NOT Megabrite.com ! I hated taking Omega 3 supplements until I read about this product. By the way, a dietitian friend of mine told me that freezing any omega 3 supplements will reduce the fish burping considerably!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.