Jan 22, 2004
You recently reccomended Megabrite.com as fish oils which are packaged in nitrogen and do not promote burping. I cannot find any info on this product. Can you provide more information soI can locate this product? Thanks
Response from Mr. Vergel
My apologies! It is OMEGABRITE.com NOT Megabrite.com ! I hated taking Omega 3 supplements until I read about this product. By the way, a dietitian friend of mine told me that freezing any omega 3 supplements will reduce the fish burping considerably!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis C White Blood Cell Count
- Hiv Risk From Blood Spatter In Eyes
- Is The Hiv Quick Test Really Effective?
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.