HIV and the use of tanning beds

I use to tan in a tanning bed yet since I found out I was HIV positive I stopped. I was told by someone that I should not use a tanning bed. Are there any side effects from being HIV positive and using a tanning bed or can I start using one again for a tan. I realize that I should not over do it in the beds yet whare is your opinion on being HIV positive and using a tanning bed?

UV radiation can be immuno-suppressive , so be careful. I like those new spray on tans instead! Getting 20 minutes a day of sun is important, however, to get thebody to make enough vitamin D for our bones!

Nelson

advice?
Weight loss and wasting