advice?

pos since '99, cd4 above 800 percentage 40, viral load undetectible, but noted loss of lean mass in BIA and loss of bone density in dexa. doctors hard pressed to begin me on HIV treatment due to viral load and t cells, but I want to do something preventative about losing muscle and bone tissue. What do you think about my doing testosterone, deca, and rhGH and see what effects they have on my bone density and lean muscle? Are any of these dangerous if not on antiretrovirals at the same time? From what I understand, rhGH might be a little risky without antiretrovirals, but are the others as well? Would it still be worth trying the rhGH despite the possible risks?

Before I try growth hormone or anabolics, I would try resistance exercise 3 times a week for an hour each time. Weight training has been shown to increase muscle tissue and bone density. Also, take 1000 mg a day of calcium carbonate and drink milk if you are not lactose intolerant. Congrats on your great numbers!

Get Cramps very easily
HIV and the use of tanning beds