very interesting

hi there ....i was recently tested (+)....here are the facts below...

I am 29 years old..i havent had sex in almost over a year ( none in 2003 )...i went to my doctor in july 2003 and my blood counts were perfect.....my 1st HIV test was in dec 2003 and tested (+)......i visited with the doc (HIV specialist) a week ago and he told me that my virual load is 1,800...and cd4 were 600..i am in perfect healthy shape that he predicts that i may not need any treatment for about 5 to 8 years and that my life expectancy could be at about another 40 years...

this kind of blew me away, here i thought maybe i will get treated and he was going to tell me that i have about 10 to 20 years to live...

i work out 3 times a week including weights and cardio. i am also working on gaining muscle mass. i drink about 3 to 4 glasses of whey protein a day along with morning multi vitamin and vitamin c as well as an evening vitamin e and odorless garlic gelcap.....

when I was told I was (+) I felt badbut then I told myself that there is no need to bury my head in the sand like most people do and do it for years.i am a very positive thinking person and currently enjoying life as we speak

so tell me something, what do you think?

You may live a long , long life...but life is short and use HIV as a wake up call to live it fully. Your numbers are great; keep monitoring them every 3-6 months. Keep dooing what you are doing and do not let HIV rule your life.

Nelson

anabolics and cpk levels
Get Cramps very easily