Gynecomastia treatment

Last year I had surgery on my left pectoral to remove a gynecomastia mass. Since then, the same problem has started on the right side. I researched some alternatives, and ended up purchasing some Andractim DHT gel on the internet. It seemed to help, but now I can't get any more because the web site is gone. My doc prescribed Androgel as a substitute, but I read that it isn't the same as the DHT that the gyno study was based on.

Do you know if I can subsititute the Androgel for Andractim. And also, are those European steriod sites legit?

Thanks. I have your book and visit Medibolics regularly. BTW, I am on Sustiva, d4t, and 3tc.

You can order DHT cream from gulfsouthrx.com. Arimidex and Nolvadex are also prescribed oral drugs that can help. There are two reports on gynecomastia in patients taking Sustiva, but it is difficult to determine if this HIV drug is responsible for this problem. I suspect there may be increases in estrogen and decreases in free testosterone that cause this problem (have your hormones checked!)

Nelson

myopathy
Any suggestion on supplements for delaying the start of HAART?