Your Juice Plus Response
Jan 22, 2004
I read a recently posted question asking you about immune function and if Juice Plus could improve immunity. Your response was extemely an ignorant one. There IS an independent clinical study that proves exclusively that Juice Plus improves a person's immunity. If you took the time to visit the Juice Plus web site, you can read it all for yourself. Your response was innacurate and a disservice to your client.
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is an expensive multi level marketing product that has had no data in HIV. Could you please show me the study that shows that Juice Plus increases CD4 cells in people with HIV?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.