What about Garlic without anti-virals

First a Coment, for those who use or would like to use JUVEN, there is a cheaper and even better substitute called BETAGEN by EAS... It contains all the things JUVEN does, even the patented HMB licensed to EAS by the makers of JUVEN... EAS's Betagen has 2 major benefits over JUVEN. First, it is a third of the cost about 50-60 a month as opposed to 180 a month for JUVEN, secondly it uses Splenda a much safer non-nutritive sweetner instead of Aspartame that JUVEN uses. NOW my question: I have not taken any anti-HIV medications for 5.75 years and my doctor still feels I am doing okay without them--so Is it okay for me to take Garlic, since the latest bad news about Garlic supplementation had to do with Protease interactions???

Betagen actually has creatine monohydrate and HMB. I take it and love it. Juven has arginine, HMB, and glutamine.

Yes, garlic is ok without protease inhibitors. It may have some antifungal effects.

nelson

Fish Oils that you do not burp
Echinecea