|Fish Oils that you do not burp
Jan 14, 2004
My triglycerides are high and my doctor told me to take 3000 mg a day of Omega 3 fish oils but I burp them and cannot date becuase of that. Is there a product that you do not burp? Thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Megabrite.com are packaged in a nitrogen atmosphere that prevents oxidation. I have tried it and the burping is rare specially when I take them in the middle of a meal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Blowjob?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Anal Sex Bottom?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Getting Head?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Oral Sex On A Woman?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.