Andro

Nelson, Do you feel that a person with testost. levels at 530 should take Andro gel or injections? I am 32..have 0 sex drive, have lost about 25lbs in the last year, tired and weak. I am still working out daily but cant lift what I use to. My viral has went from 160,000 to 17,000 and tcell back up to 550..but I want my muscle and sex drive back. What are your thoughts? Thanks so much

530 is a very good level for total testosterone. I would have your doctor check your free testosterone (some people have low free and normal total levels), your thyroid and DHEA also. Are you not eating as much? Are you depressed? How is your sleep? There may be many reasons for weight loss, fatigue and loss of sex drive. You can read more about this in Built to Survive, www.medibolics.com Email me back when you get the tests done, please.

Nelson

Juice Plus
calf/bicep