Jan 13, 2004
Someone recently (not an MD or RN) has been touting the immune-system benefits of the dietary supplement, JUICE PLUS, to me. Do you have an opinion of the value of this product? Too often, some medical professionals(?) push this stuff and get a commission on sales. Is this ethical?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is a multi level marketing product. I was dragged to a meeting once and asked them where the data on HIV were. They had none. Eat fruits and vegetables,take your vitamins and stay away from multi level marketing products is my advise.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Where Is Herpes Rash Located?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.