Juice Plus

Someone recently (not an MD or RN) has been touting the immune-system benefits of the dietary supplement, JUICE PLUS, to me. Do you have an opinion of the value of this product? Too often, some medical professionals(?) push this stuff and get a commission on sales. Is this ethical?

It is a multi level marketing product. I was dragged to a meeting once and asked them where the data on HIV were. They had none. Eat fruits and vegetables,take your vitamins and stay away from multi level marketing products is my advise.

nelson

early stage wasting
Andro