early stage wasting

nelson

i have what i think is early stage wasting. although my weight has not dropped, my body is deteriorating right before my eyes. all my muscles are flattening out and receding up, and my butt and upper thighs are really thinning out. i'm 27 and workout religiously and eat very well, but this has gotten worse little by little over the past few years. i'm medication naive and have been poz for 5 years now. if this is early stage wasting, is there anything i can do to stop it? also, is it better the sooner i do something about it? why is it harder to reverse the wasting the longer i wait?

Resistance and cardiovascular exercise are the best way to prevent HIV and age related loss of lean body mass and increase in fat. Wasting can be reversed if it happens also, even in late stage patients. Hormones like testosterone and its anabolic derivatives are also prescribed for this purpose. Talk to your doctor about refering you to a nutritionist, get a Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) Test done to know your body composition, and get your hormones checked so that you know where you are. You can read a lot more about therapies to reverse and prevent wasting at www.medibolics.com

Nelson

alternatives in the near future for new-fill or bio-alcamid
Juice Plus