|nelson, where are you?
Jan 13, 2004
are you ok nelson? we miss you. and we're worried about you. is everything ok with you?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Sorry boys and girls. I was out of town for the holidays and am now going through a lot of fatigue (it happens!) I started Fuzeon a month ago and my viral load in down from 35,000 to 2000 but my T cells are still at 220. Thanks for being concerned. It makes me feel good to know that some people miss me! I promise all of you that my answers will be coming today and in the next few days. There are lots of questions posted! Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.