nelson, where are you?

are you ok nelson? we miss you. and we're worried about you. is everything ok with you?

Sorry boys and girls. I was out of town for the holidays and am now going through a lot of fatigue (it happens!) I started Fuzeon a month ago and my viral load in down from 35,000 to 2000 but my T cells are still at 220. Thanks for being concerned. It makes me feel good to know that some people miss me! I promise all of you that my answers will be coming today and in the next few days. There are lots of questions posted! Nelson

Lost of Sex Apetite
alternatives in the near future for new-fill or bio-alcamid