New Oral Testosterone ?

Hi Nelson!

I am a 34 year old male with Hiv diagnosed in June of last year. I have been taking androgel (5 grams) a day for a few months after finding out I have low testosterone.

Problem is my levels are still low and my doc suggested a new form of testosterone recently improved that you place on your upper gum? He said it might have increased absoption but it sounded kind of high-maintenance.

Have you heard anything about this new formulation?

-J

Yes, it is called Striant (www.striant.com) I have not met anyone yet who has used it. It needs to be applied twice a day, so that could be a compliance problem for some of us. Let me know if you decide to use it and what your results are. Thanks Nelson

Still needing guidance
Double Dose of Androgel