what is the safest way to reduce my tummy size?

Hello Doc, i have a somehow query but please bear with me.I was diagonised + jan/02.My health is fine cd4 over 1000 and vl undectectable.My problem is that i have a big stomach and would like to get rid of it.Since am fine for the time being i figure out its ok to wear those sexy tops that i cannot wear due to my tumm size.Which is the safest way to reduce my tummy size considering my pos status? I am thinking a tummy tack or the numerous pills now in the market.Do you think is safe for me???it is only the tummy i want reduced and it has nothing to do with the hiv its an age thing...am 34 yrs. Thanks,

Cutting down your saturated (animal ) fats and your simple carbs (sweets, refined flour, sodas, bottled juices) will be a good start. Eat more salmon, tuna, sardines, lean meats, nuts, chicken, white turkey, cottage cheese, fruits and vegetables. Have a good balanced breakfast, a small mid morning snack, light lunch, and a very light dinner. Exercise with weights and cardiovascular exercise 4 times a week (1 hour with weights and machines and 30 min or so brisk walking or elliptical trainer machines at gyms). I do not like those weight loss supplements since they have stimulants that are not very good for your blood pressure and can make some people anxious and affect your sleep. Take a multivitamin twice a day just to make sure you are getting enough micronutrients. Get to see a dietitian (ask your doctor)so that you can know where you are and where you need to go when it comes to your diet and weight. Get a BIA test done also. Have your doctor check your hormone levels once a year (thyroid, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA)

Nelson

Deca Depression
Still needing guidance