Deca Depression

Nelson,

My doc had me on 300mgs a week of deca to try to get my weight up to par. It worked great and the ten weeks that i was on i felt the best i have ever felt in my life(relaxed, happy.) After i hit my weight goals my doc made me come off. He prescribe me clomid to get back to normal. I went into a depression post cycle that lasted for 3 months. Can you help me undertand why this happened so i can make sure it does not happen again. Thanks

P.S. My test levels were back to normal when i checked five weeks after cycle.

When you say your testosterone level was normal, was it above 500 nanograms per deciliter?. Many men need that much to feel OK. Next time you do a cycle, try to get your doctor to prescribe 100 mg a week of testosterone (injection) or Androgel or Testim (gels) to keep you going. When you decide to get off Deca Durabolin and testosterone, doing gradually (cut down the dose by 20 % per week). You can get on Clomid and HCG after that just as you did last time to try to reset your hormonal axis again. You can read more about this in my newsletter PoWeR Health Review http://www.powerhealthreview.com/show.php?id=27

nelson

Ideal Body Weight for HIV patients
what is the safest way to reduce my tummy size?