Dec 24, 2003
Is there any Cure for HIV right now?
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, unfortunately no. We have 19 drugs approved for its treatment in the Us. Only 5 % of the people who need HIV treatments in the world are getting treated, however. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Smoking Pot?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- Hiv Wounds That Will Not Heal
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.