Body For Life?

I am a man living with HIV.I have also gained about twenty pounds, mostly around the middle since starting treatment seven months ago. Are you familar with the body for life plan by Bill Phillips? If so,would you recommend it for HIV positive men?

It is a very good program if you have the money to buy his supplements. I have heard good things about it. And the book has many pictures to prove that it works. Butr like anything in life, it takes dedication and patience to follow any program. I have also read abd heard good things about the book The South Beach Diet.

Nelson

Oxabol
Cure's