Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

feel good but new popping veins are gaining me the evil questionable look.
Dec 19, 2003

Hi Nelson,

Help Please! Listen i have been doing great to this point, never on meds yet, just taking vitamins such as vit c 1000mg with rose hips, vit e, coenzyme-q10, beta carotene, antioxodants a, c, e, and daily vitamin supplement. My problem is this, the last month I was really stressed out, and now i got a major vein popping out of my upper right forehead right under my hair which is quite noticable since i have pale skin. Nelson, this is troublesome because before this I looked great and now people are looking at me funny with this evil look. Is there any supplament or vitamin I can try to help me out, like B complex? Any ideas? Im all ears! Thanks for all your help and advice always!

Thankful in New Jersey

Response from Mr. Vergel

Unfortunately, there are no supplements that I know of that work for popping veins in the forehead. When we age, we also tend to lose fat under the skin, just like HIV lipoatrophy. Are you sure that you are not obsessing about it? Sometimes we make things bigger than think that people are looking us in a strange way. But then again, sometimes they do! Nelson

Previous
HGH - Human Growth Hormone and AIDS
Next
Oxabol

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.