HGH - Human Growth Hormone and AIDS

Dear Mr. Vergel: What do you hear or know from experience about somatropin or human growth hormone. Is it all that and a bag of chips like they say on the radio? Does it reverse aging, wasting etc? What about the over the counter preparations (oral)? Are they too weak to do any good? What about the horror of side effects - huge jaws etc.? Keith in Houston

Keith:

Growth hormone is approved for HIV related wasting. It really has not shown any "anti-aging" properties, no matter what the promises are. It has also shown some promise to reduce visceral fat (internal fat in the belly) due to lipodystrophy. The GH precursor supplements are a big scam that rip people off money, so do not waste your time and money. If you have lost 10 % or more of your body weight and cannot regain it by eating more, ask your doctor for a prescription and also talk about anabolic steroids. You are in Houston, which happens to be one of the best cities in the US where doctors are actually well trained to properly prescribe anti-wasting therapies. More information in www.medibolics.com

nelson

I just found out my dad has aids please tell me what to do from peru
feel good but new popping veins are gaining me the evil questionable look.