Dec 7, 2003
In "2003 Medical Management Of HIV Infection" book published by Johns Hopkins University they describe HIV associated rash as ERYTHEMATOUS, MACULOPAPULAR. Would you please explain what these medical terms mean: 1. ERYTHEMATOUS, 2. MACULOPAPULAR, Thank you very much for your response!
| Response from Dr. Moyle
1. Red 2. Lumpy-bumpy, raised
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Suboxone Cause Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.