Nov 28, 2003
When I checked about Q10 supplement at the pharmacies near my area, some stated that need to be eaten after meal and some stated before meal. Which one is the correct way to eat Q10? Is it true that it is better to take Q10 together with L-Carnitine? If yes, why?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It is better to take it on an empty stomach but many of us cannot tolerate supplements on an empty stomach. I take it after a meal with 2000 mg of Carnitine a day. The two together may help prevent mitochondrial toxicity and help with many other metabolic functions. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.