coq10

When I checked about Q10 supplement at the pharmacies near my area, some stated that need to be eaten after meal and some stated before meal. Which one is the correct way to eat Q10? Is it true that it is better to take Q10 together with L-Carnitine? If yes, why?

It is better to take it on an empty stomach but many of us cannot tolerate supplements on an empty stomach. I take it after a meal with 2000 mg of Carnitine a day. The two together may help prevent mitochondrial toxicity and help with many other metabolic functions. Nelson

nutrition
which vitamins work in synergy?