help gaining weight

I drink 4 ensure plus drinks at 350 calories

4 devil dogs and 2 snicker bars for a total of 720 calories

2 bowls of pasta.... any other high calorie suggestions that i can use that i dont have to cook that i can just buy and eat?

Thanks, Rich

I hope you are kidding with this email. You need to have your doctor refer you to a dietitian to get some counseling on proper nutrition. Your current diet is full of simple carbs and fat. You need to eat more lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts, eggs, cheese, fish, milk (if you can), etc. I am not crazy about ensure or any of those liquid supplements if they are used as meal replacement.

nelson vergel

Just started meds