Nov 27, 2003
Started getting numbness etc in both feet before Anti Retroviral treatment. Are there any known cures especially with vitamins to treat and resuscitate the nerves?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Getting off ddc, ddi and d4t is best if your are starting to feel the symptoms (a neurologist can diagnose it) Acetyl-L-carnitine at 2000-3000 mg/day is showing some promise in small studies.Talk to your doctor about this.
nelson vergel www.powerusa.org
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Infusion Therapy For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Paresthesias And Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- Contacted Vaginal Fluid Removing Condom
- Documented Case Of HIV Infection From Protective Sex?
- Drug For Treatment Of Muscle Wasting
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.