Nov 27, 2003
Started getting numbness etc in both feet before Anti Retroviral treatment. Are there any known cures especially with vitamins to treat and resuscitate the nerves?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Getting off ddc, ddi and d4t is best if your are starting to feel the symptoms (a neurologist can diagnose it) Acetyl-L-carnitine at 2000-3000 mg/day is showing some promise in small studies.Talk to your doctor about this.
nelson vergel www.powerusa.org
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv 3 Months Window Mean 12 Week Or 13 Week?
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Through Fingernails
- Life Expectancy For Hep C And Cirrhosis Patients
- Does Acute Hiv Infection Cause Joint Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.