|Bio-Alcamid FDA approval
Nov 27, 2003
Any estimate when FDA will approve Bio-Alcamid in the USA?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It will take 1-2 years for studies to be set up and finished. I would say at best 2005 and worst 2006. This field is moving way too slowly with small companies with little funding trying to push this forward!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.