Stool

Had test June 2003 and came HIV -, but continously having symtoms..my docs think its caused from the fear and anxiety. I have expeirenced, minor dry skin, itchy eyes.floaters, hair loss, jiont pains, muscle pains..throat and ear pain..tired..depression ..and recently stomach pains and slight diarihea, also noticed stools float and are a light brown colour (foating has been for a couple months..since an episode of 3 weeks constipation..and caurse of Nexium)...concerned HIV related even if test came negative after unsafe sex over a year before test. Must add..normal blood work came back normal..3 months ago..and autoimmune is fine.. Have been expieriencing symtoms...every since HIV infection became a possibility..(i.e since I started thinking I had it and read info about stymtoms) Is it possible that I'm so stressed and worried about it that I am experiancing symtoms..even though I'm fine. 2 docs have said that that is the cause...??

I am not an expert on this subject, but if you really want to make sure you are not positive, get a viral load test done and call it the day. Talk to your doctor about it. If you have no viral load, move on with your life. You may be worrying so much that you are creating what you are defending against.

nelson vergel

Diminishing Returns with Tes
Bio-Alcamid FDA approval