Steroids

I'm 25 5'5 110 lbs. Recently with diet and exercise i was able to get up to 125 but developed gout was unable to eat protein or workout and thus lost all the muscle and weight in a matter of 3 months. I'm seriously questioning steroids. BUT, I only want to take something for a very short period of time, Gain the 20-25 lbs and then stop. Im not looking to get HUGE. However, my question is, Is this scenario possible can you make those gains and keep them or a large of them without continuing to use steroids.

Thanks Chris

Talk to your doctor about this. I am sorry to say that I know nothing about the implications of gout on an anabolic program.

nelson vergel

You really never drink any sodas or orange juice?
Diminishing Returns with Tes