Nov 27, 2003
I'm 25 5'5 110 lbs. Recently with diet and exercise i was able to get up to 125 but developed gout was unable to eat protein or workout and thus lost all the muscle and weight in a matter of 3 months. I'm seriously questioning steroids. BUT, I only want to take something for a very short period of time, Gain the 20-25 lbs and then stop. Im not looking to get HUGE. However, my question is, Is this scenario possible can you make those gains and keep them or a large of them without continuing to use steroids.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Talk to your doctor about this. I am sorry to say that I know nothing about the implications of gout on an anabolic program.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.