not even on meds, but facial wasting. help!!!

Hi Nelson,

I must say, I admire you especially how you managed to stay so strong at a time when the treatments for this virus weren't even there, and how you continue to help others. Your efforts are not only honorable they really I believe aid us in try to make a stand against this horrible virus. I have a problem. This may sound crazy but as you know this virus is crazy in itself. I have what seem to be facial wasting, that is loss of fat on face especially on the top sides of head under my hair. But i am not taking meds at all. I really dont feel bad, I feel great despite the incessant allergy problems i have been having for the last two years. Is this common to have facial wasting not being on meds, and i know your site medibolics recommends new fill, etc. but i was wondering since i dont have the cash now to go do that, arent there some supplements or any vitamins or whatever i can buy to perhaps reverse or slow this wasting. Anything from the www.houstonbuyersclub.com? Please help!!!! I really am all ears!

Lost in a pickle in Texas

Aging may be a big factor in facial wasting also. There are also several studies that link high levels of Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha, a cytokine produced by the immune system to fight tumors and infections, with lipoatrophy. So I guess facial wasting could occurr in cases when people are not on medications.

I know of no supplement that has been proven to work for facial wasting.

nelson vergel www.powerusa.org

Testosterone Test
Response to Wannabe Lawyet