advice

Hi Nelson, you do such great work. I wanted to know what you would reccomend as the daily dosage of Vit E, and other vits for a hiv positive person. Many thanks for your answer .Mark

mark:

That is a difficult question. I really do not recommend anything, I can just tell you what I have read and experienced. It is good to take a good multivitamin twice a day with food. If you have high lipids, you may want to add Niacin and Omega-3 oils, and/or Carnitine to your program. A good B vitamin (B-100) formula may also help to ensure that your mitochondria gets enough nutrients for best preformance. Vitamin E at 400 units/day plus selenium at 200 micrograms a day can be a good antioxidant combo. We have very little good data on vitamins and HIV (there are no patents and money to be made!). Talk to your doctor about any supplement program you may want to start.

Nelson Vergel www.powerusa.org

Some advise
Testosterone Test