Some advise

Hi there - I recently emailed a few questions and didn't know if you received it? I was wondering how you can tell if your face is wasting? I have been on a combination of zerit, abacavir, and sustiva for 2 yrs and noticing a change in face. If I get off of Zerit can it be reversed after 2 years? What can I do to supplement to slow down the process or gain weight in my face? I have ordered your book and curious about the weight training and anabolic steroids and how that works? Can you offer some advice? Thanks.

You are your best judge of your face, so only you should know ( people are usually polite and do not tell you) Some studies show modest reversal of lipoatrophy after switching from Zerit to Ziagen or Viread. But noone knows for sure how long it will take to normalize facial wasting, if ever. I know of no supplement that can help facial wasting. Sometimes gaining weight helps if you are thin. For implant information , please visit my site www.facialwasting.org. Talk to your doctor about this.

Nelson Vergel www.powerusa.org

What should I do? Please help.
advice