|do you know? cause i am so confused?
Nov 22, 2003
Um, i had a negative antibody test at 3 months, but i think Im symptomatic, so i don't know whether or not i should have a pcr done? What are the cases when this is warranted? Thank you sir!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
When in doubt , get a PCR. It takes some people a few months to seroconvert to show antibodies, but the PCR is a sure thing. Talk to your doctor. You could also be coming down with something completely unrelated to HIV. nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.