|How much selenium
Nov 22, 2003
I keep reading about how supplements of selenium can have major impact on myhealth. Theytalk about numbers like 200 - 400 mcg per day. Here in Austrlia, though, we can't buy a selenium supplement of more than 25 mcg. They tell us it's because of the risk of selenium toxicity.
What exactly is selnium toxicity? What kind of symptoms would you expect to see? Can it be stopped or reversed, by just stopping selenium supplementation?
Thanks for a great service
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Here is the Us we take 200 to 400 micrograms. Toxicities have not been observed at 1000 micrograms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.