Bloadet in the evening and short of breath

Hey, i am HIV + since 91 and on med for the last 7 years now i am on Sustiva, Videx, Ziagen and Testosterone once a week i notice that my belly is most of the time bloaded and especially in the evening before i go to bed i take my meds in the morning and have great T/ VL numbers. latley i feel i do not get enough air in to my lungs. and i feel i have to take an extra breath i hope you can help me thank you

It is hard to tell what is going on with you. Talk to your doctor about measuring your lactate levels to ensure that they are normal. Get an chest X ray also. Some people have tried digestive enzyme supplements to improve their bloating with good results.

Nelson Vergel

possible to go on to a successful professional career with hiv?
Facial wasting, anabolics and supplements