possible to go on to a successful professional career with hiv?

Hi Nelson,

Just diagnosed. I give you credit for doing what your doing. You really are a source of inspiration.

Nelson, really please be honest. You live with this virus for 20 years so you know best. Is it realistic for me to go on through law school and go on to a successful career? Perhaps its time we start suing the people and states who don't help us. But really am i being unrealistic or do you think this is realistic today? Thanks

Future Lawyer in Contemplation?

Do it, go for it! Do not let this virus stop you! We wil live a long life. I wanted to go to medical school 10 years ago but was afraid that I was goin to die,and look at me now! (well, I ended up working in the medical field anyways but regret having let fear determine my decision)

We have 20 drugs approved and many more to come. You will live a long life and value each day as you go. Become the lawyer you want to be !

Nelson Vergel

A CALL TO ACTION!!! PLEASE POST!!! :-)
Bloadet in the evening and short of breath